So, What IS Optimism?


For the definition-obsessed among us, I've provided the following web-generated definitions. I learned a couple of things-- I didn't know that the word "optimistic" had been co-opted by experimental psychology-- but then, I have been out of that loop for eons. I am also not (honest here) exactly sure what the band Radiohead is singing about "Optimism" in their song. Perhaps someone could let me know in the Comments section... and if you think it is entirely inappropriate here, I'll take it out. Thanks. Now, here are the said-definitions:
Find definitions of optimistic in:  Chinese (Simplified)  Chinese (Traditional)   English  Korean  all languages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your wisdom & sharing helps someone else along their journey to life-long happiness and daily optimism! ~Cynthia